Up until this past summer, we had three SSIDs: a guest SSID, an open SSID
for college users and a 1x protected SSID for college users. There was
considerable overlap between the open and guest SSIDs, so we collapsed them
into one. We now have: eduroam and 'St. Olaf Guest'. We decided we were OK
with 1x-incapable devices using the guest network and removed the captive
portal we had on the old guest SSID.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:06 PM, Adam T Ferrero <a...@temple.edu> wrote:

>   These have served us pretty well.  We only have a mac auth SSID in our
> residence halls.  Occasionally it would be useful to have it everywhere but
> we don't currently.
>
> TUsecurewireless        WPA2 enterprise which gives different access
> levels (staff, student, guest)
> TUguestwireless Open for onboarding (SMS text credentials)
> eduroam         Guest like access for anyone
>
>   Adam

Tony Skalski
Systems Administrator
a...@stolaf.edu