We have also been looking at response times… We also have Airwave and what
stands out the most is if you look at the details page under clarity for
Authentication, you will see the breakdown of the servers and client responses.
 I find that given that airwave is only polling at time (t) the number provided
by clarity is an average of all the “Client + Server” response times.  I use it
with a grain of salt.  We use Radiator as our Radius, and it has the ability to
give the statistics required for a complete Authentication, which we are
finding is less than 10ms.  Client devices and controller resources also affect
these numbers in airwave. We also have 7Signal in the environment to monitor
our large high density classrooms and it gives another perspective, but
generally the total response time for an authentication has been around 120ms..

[cid:200BA0D2-AF24-4DFE-A4E0-0EF420689038@uwo.ca]

On Mar 15, 2018, at 1:20 PM, Kenny, Eric