From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of William Cummings
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 1:58 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Measuring RADIUS Performance

We were having issues with RADIUS latency and timeouts between the controllers
and RADIUS severs.  Airwave and Clarity helped but couldn't pinpoint the issues
or which servers were having issues.  We did a trial of Voyance by Nyansa which
give us better metrics.  We ended up purchasing Voyance which lead to better
troubleshooting of wireless client issues.  In which most of the wireless
client issues were RADUIS related.