Hi Chris,

We’ve got a couple 530 series APs deployed for testing.  On a smart rate port,
they negotiate to 5 Gb/s.  We have a new area of campus going live soon that
will have around 800 of the 535/534 APs.  If you’re looking to deploy them,
keep an eye on your PoE budget as these won’t operate at full capacity unless
using 802.3bt or connecting to 2 x 802.3at PoE ports.

Thanks,
Eric Kenny
Network Architect
Harvard University ITS