We currently have the Wi-Fi 6 extensions disabled because of the Intel Driver issues
(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000054799/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html)

We've been notifying clients and were updating drivers until instructed to just turn off Wi-Fi 6. This begs the question of trying to identify the problematic machines and seek them out, or just announce a future date to turn on Wi-Fi 6 and go back to dealing with updating drivers as they come up.  We'll have a mix (currently ~15% Wi-Fi 6) of AP models for a while, so the issues
won't all show right away.

Anyone looked into identifying the machines needing updated through fingerprinting
(Aruba Insight or Airwave or Clearpass ) ?