From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Charles Rumford
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 7:22 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Issues with Zoom in Res Halls

Hey -

We have started getting reports of issues with Zoom calls in our Res Halls.
Most of the complaints have been around multiple drops during calls or lagging
calls.
Our res halls are currently only at 40-50% capacity if that.

I was curious if anyone else has been seeing any issues with an increase of
Zoom calls from on campus students.

--
Charles Rumford (he/his/him)
IT Architect