YEOWZA Brian, there was quite a few replies from dslreports.
A lot of comments were posted, I skimmed through quite a few.

Also Intel backs the unlicensed use of tv whitespace for wisps to use according to their comment.

George

Brian Rohrbacher wrote:
Still getting hits here too!

John Scrivner wrote:

Thanks for helping make our voices heard. The "new" administration at the FCC seems to not know that WISPs exist so maybe Kevin Martin will know now when his email server fills with requests from us to act on their own ruling that they are ignoring right now.
Thanks guys!
Scriv

George wrote:

Done!
And I feel good about doing this. Thanks John for the heads up and making it easy to do.
George

The FCC Acknowledges Receipt of Comments From …
George Rogato
…and Thank You for Your Comments

Your Confirmation Number is: '2005929364979 '
Date Received:     Sep 29 2005
Docket:     04-186
Number of Files Transmitted:     1

John Scrivner wrote: