To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 5.8Ghz Multi-point radios

Hi Matt, I just wanted to chime in here and let you know that although we are not using distributors any more we are committed to providing excellent customer service and are striving to have all products on hand at all times. Typically as long as we receive orders before 3 pm PST, we can ship same day. Trango got its start as a direct sales company and we have found that using the direct model we are able to best respond to the needs of our customers.

John Seaman
Trango Broadband Wireless