Whats the deal Kurt?

You arent practicing very good list manners over here either. I wonder if you have already gotten that off list notice/warning yet?

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller
MikroTik RouterOS Certified
www.inetsouth.com
www.mac-tel.us
Rayville, La.
318.728.8600 318.303.4227
318.303.4229

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

Mark, don't you think you think you should be deploying in your 802.11a
staros boxes? I would hate to see YOU invest in a proprietary solution.
As far as your question these SM's are NOT connectorized and it appears
as if the reflector is the only way to boost signal strength for now
until another vendor makes a grid or something that you can attach the
unit to.

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
114 S. Walnut St.