www.RadioResponse.org (Katrina Relief)
Rayville, La.
318.728.8600 318.303.4227
318.303.4229

Matt Larsen - Lists wrote:

Here is an example:

Here is the list of parts.
*BIOSTAR M7VIZ Socket A (Socket 462) VIA KM400 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail * * $46.49* http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138231

*AMD Sempron 2200+ Thoroughbred 333MHz FSB 256KB L2 Cache Socket A Processor - Retail * *$78.99*
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16819104208

*Rosewill 256MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 333 (PC 2700) System Memory - Retail* *$24.30*
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16820223035

*PW-60A 100W 12V DC-DC ATX Converter * *$45.00*
http://idotpc.com/TheStore/Peripheral/case/Default_ps_itx.asp?Cate.id=14

*Total Cost (minus DOM) $194.78

After you add miniPCI adapters, it is about the cost of a WAR board, but with a lot more processing power.

Matt Larsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*

Chadd Thompson wrote:

What boards are you getting that are cheaper than a war/routerboard? I have looked for something like that in the past and always found it to be more
expensive. I would be interested in something like that for sure.

Thanks,
Chadd