The only reason I asked this and think it's funny - *no offense intended* is b/c one of my techs did an install like this - Apparently when the tower got struck by lightning - the enclosure exploded due to the discharge ring on the supressor inside of the box... I mean literally exploded. I had routerboard / enclosure crap for 100s of ft all around the tower..... Wish I could have gotten that on video.