We are still waiting to deply Cisco mesh, so I can't vouch for it *yet*. We
will be installing for the City of Gilroy Ca. probably in the next 4 weeks.
This is currently only a partial deployment, but they plan on lighting the
whole city. I can tell you that the equipment is expensive -$3500 per mesh box
but has fantastic specs. It uses a 5.7-8 GHz radio for backhaul and 2.4 GHz for
access. As soon as I get the testing done, I promise to share numbers....

John Thomas