From: JohnnyO
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 5:01 PM
Subject: [WISPA] VoIP/PBX Gateway appliance

I am looking for a appliance/device that will work as a VoIP Gateway/PBX for 4-8 POTS lines. I am not looking for an Asterisk solution but seeking out a plug and play appliance for under $2k or less.

I cannot get a PRI in my area - I cannot get a ISDN BRI in my area either - The only option I have is POTS lines which I can get for $23.00/mo each.

I must have local services due to this being on a shipping channel and 911 is very critical.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

JohnnyO