Jason,

Each deal is different. I had tried unsuccessfully to get access to the
water towers in my area for years.

Than, one day, the realized that I could offer them something...two way
IP communication to their equipment, and they could eliminate the 1FB's
and modem they were currently using.

I not charge them $30 per month for their 42 locations, and have rights
to all of their towers for AP's...Go figure!

- Cliff