You're kidding right? You have a good accountant and a good lawyer yet neither has strongly recommended you have some sort of liability protection? Insurance isn't enough; spend the couple of hundred dollars it takes to incorporate.

-Matt

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

We've got a good accountant and a good lawyer.

Being a corp has it's down sides too.

We're probably not far from it though. When the time is right we'll jump on the band wagon. When you sell, if you are a corp, you take a huge hit.

As for hiding behind a corporate veil, what's the exposure? If you really screw up they go after you personally anyhow. And we're insured quite well.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam