WISPA works to make sure that when government decides they will be taking a role in our industry that they do so without harming us. You cannot lobby anonymously. You CAN stand and be counted or hide and cower under a rock in obscurity. If you are one of the rock dwellers I am sure you are not alone. We'll see which group wins out in the end, those who stand up and fight for what is right or those who hide and cower in obscurity.
Scriv

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:

Can you blame them?

Congress is now considering demanding that ALL ISP's log ALL data to and
from thier customers.

Seems like a few someones a while back thought that we needed more
government involvement in the ISP business.

Right now, I think more and more are thinking that thier ONLY chance of
survival is obscurity.

BTW, tell the FCC that when they stop issuing forms that only work with ONE
program from ONE vendor, they'll have more luck in getting them filled out.

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Wu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>