To say the least -- a highly upsetting (to many operators) isse about WiMAX
is the fact that not all WiMAX is created equal...

Sure, WiMAX talks about QoS, ARQ, encryption, scheduled MACs, etc -- but is
it required for base certification today?

Hehe

-Charles

P.S. -- BREAKING NEWS FOR WISP types -- I saw a WORKING DEMO of a MINI-PCI
WiMAX card for 3.5

Some interesting CPE makers (they all use this mini-pci WiMAX card inside)

http://www.ente.com.pl/default.aspx?docId=2555&mId1=2509

http://www.winetworks.com/products_win2000.html

"The Book" CPE (IMO - quite nifty looking)
http://www.quadmaxsystems.se/products.php

CWLab
Technology Architects
http://www.cwlab.com