From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Charles Wu
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 11:34 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] looking for a device

Google (or Cisco) is your friend

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_
guid
e09186a00801f0f4a.html

-Charles

CWLab
Technology Architects
http://www.cwlab.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 8:39 AM
To: WISPA General List

Can you or someone explain what double VLAN is? I have never heard of such a thing. How can it be used to help us?
Thanks,
Scriv

Yo may want to look at Alvarion. Alvarion does support VLAN. new
Firmware4 supports double VLAN also.
Alvarion used to have one model that was designed to have a second integrated radio into it.
I can't remember if it was a 900/2.4 combo, or a 5.8/2.4 combo.