To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:55 AM
Subject: 911 compliance (was Re: [WISPA] VoIP as a service offering - Skype,Yahoo, MS)

Anyone who thinks that providing a POTS line along with VoIP service for 911 compliance either has read the order and/or has checked with council. If you provide any VoIP service your VOIP must be 911 compliant as per the order. Any other services you may or others may provide to the customer are not considered when testing your specific service for compliance.

-Matt