Hi Javier,

The web development company I own is creating a web-based
business management system for ISP's. You can subscribe to the
system's launch notification list at http://www.ISPBuddy.com  It
is going to offer numerous features, including WISP monitor and
billing processes and it will be affordable. I'm already using it to
alert me when devices become unresponsive and it automatically
logs in daily and backs up the settings for all of our access points
so we have them readily available in the event a restore is needed.
If there are special features you have in mind, contact me offlist
and I'll see what we can do to accommodate your requests if the
features aren't already planned.

Shannon D. Denniston, Co-Founder
KyWiFi, LLC - Mt. Sterling, Kentucky
"Your Hometown Broadband Provider"