To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Insurance for use of bucket truck or lift for installs.

We dropped it and parked the truck for now.

When it's time to use it again I'll probably just have the insurance set up so that I'm the only one that can use the truck.

Our insurance is a wreck these days. The costs have shot up so high it's almost impossible to afford any.
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam