----- Original Message -----
From: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Cc: "Principal WISPA Member List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FCC meeting with wisps

> How do we get the anti 477 crowd to fill in their spot on the map????

A ratified constitutional amendment that says that congress and the FCC will
stay FOREVER out of our hair.   Since that's not going to happen...

I would suggest conveying to the FCC just how adamant that a large array of
operators are that they NOT be required to do X to be in the business of
providing internet.   477 is just the nose of one of  a herd of camels.

neofast.net - fast internet for North East Oregon and South East Washington
email me at mark at neofast dot net
541-969-8200
Direct commercial inquiries to purchasing at neofast dot net