On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, wispa wrote:

This is the FCC declaring that EVERY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION BE PRE-TAPPED at the expense of industry.

WHAT? You are not correct. This is the LEA asking for a means to collect data on suspected criminals. They will have to have a subpoena to gather the data, and they do not "automatically" get access to your network data. You are being alarmist and aren't even informed enough to understand what CALEA is.

Who's that looking over your shoulder...You should be careful not to fall asleep, because they are watching your bedroom right now. They watch ALL our bedrooms (and kitchens, too). They can read all our email, too. In fact, the post office opens every letter that passes through to send faxes to the government of all the mail, so they'll have it on record. I've heard that the trees are on their side, too!

SHEESH!  You ARE tiring.

--
Butch Evans
573-276-2879