Sam Tetherow wrote:

So are you saying that a PCMCIA card with software and internal antenna is not certified?

No one has yet to answer this question for me. Is it legal for Best Buy to sell DLink/Linksys/Netgear/Belkin/... pcmcia cards for laptops? What about USB dongles? If they are legal how is they can certify a card and drivers, but we can't certify a minipci with software?

If your talking boxed units like netgear, dlink, and linksys sell,
Of course they are certified.
Is the certification void if it was torn apart and had a bigger antenna and amplifier added, probably not, unless it is to their certified specs.

--
George Rogato

Welcome to WISPA

www.wispa.org