From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Blair Davis
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:21 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Radio mounting ideas...

We are using Rohn 25G equivalent towers bracketed to the building.....

More expensive I'd guess, but wind load here is pretty high....  And no
guy wires...

Mark McElvy wrote:

I am in an area with lots of trees and hills, south central Missouri.
Average tree height is about 50ft Oaks with ground elevation changes

of

20-50 ft. There are many installs where I need to get 50ft above the
ground to get a signal. I have discovered that my source of masts has
dried up. I used to be able to get 30 and 50 foot masts through my

local

Lowes but ChannelMaster has a very big backorder list. Are there

others

in my situation and what are you doing?

Mark McElvy
AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.