To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:09 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Radio mounting ideas...

I am in an area with lots of trees and hills, south central Missouri.
Average tree height is about 50ft Oaks with ground elevation changes of
20-50 ft. There are many installs where I need to get 50ft above the
ground to get a signal. I have discovered that my source of masts has
dried up. I used to be able to get 30 and 50 foot masts through my local
Lowes but ChannelMaster has a very big backorder list. Are there others
in my situation and what are you doing?

Mark McElvy
AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.