Felix,

I think motivating manufacturers is a simple as:

1. Asking them WHAT FCC certified systems they offer?

2. If the answer is none, ask them WHEN they expect to be offering certified systems?

3. If the answer is "they have no plans" then ask them WHY NOT and inform them that too much time and money have gone into building your WISP to risk losing it by being fined or shut down by the FCC. Ask them to advise you as soon as they have FCC certified systems available.

jack

Felix A. Lopez wrote:
Jack - I would be interested in motivating the
manufacturers. I work for a large manufacturer but
plan to go to a smaller company becase I like working
in focused delta team environment. But I can see how
working with manufacturers can be helpful.  Can you
provide additional thoughts.

Marlon - any suggestions on your part?

Felix
--- Jack Unger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

See comment inline, near end of post.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Rogato" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>