I am getting ready to expand my network by adding a couple of new
towers. The decision I am trying to make is what equipment to buy. My
plan was to use Mikrotik for a BH/AP, but with all the certification
talk, I am looking in different directions. I am looking for the
following features.

PPPoE at the AP

Virtual AP

Hotspot

These are the basics. I run my clients with PPPoe and have a virtualAP
setup as a hotspot to catch people passing through. Any one know of
certified equipment that is as flexible as Mikrotik? Have looked at
Deliberant but don't know if it can do the VAP and hotspot.

Mark McElvy
AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.