----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Unger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] CALEA Compliance

I went to email him, but his website says he will not respond to emails from
outside his district.

his website has no mention of his letter to the FCC.

Is there anyone in his district on-list who can email or call him?
People from outside his district are obviously going to be far back on the
list of things to take time to deal with.   I won't call unless there's
nobody in his district.

I did a lot of searching for additional information about his request, but I
found nothing.   I did find he has a lot of interest in internet /
telecommunications, though I see he and I are on the opposite sides of a lot
of things.

His district is the upper peninsula of Michigan.

Anyone?