You have shown your good nature many, many times George.  Thanks for
the hard work and peace making.  Are you sure you're not Canadian?

Lonnie

On 5/17/07, George Rogato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lonnie Nunweiler wrote:
 My suspicion is you'll
> get the support if you represent what people want.  People vote with
> their feet and pocketbooks.  I've seen a lot of good people leave.
> I've seen a lot of good people forced out because the GOB's could not
> stand them.  And I've seen a lot of good people (mostly everybody on
> this list) not support WISPA financially.

You know Lonnie, I consider you a friend of mine, but I just can't say
that I have seen that many people leave.
I have seen more people decide to join. Join means actually paying a
membership fee not just participate on list.

As for the good old boys.

I'm not so sure I see much of what you perceive you are seeing. Either
there is a whole other board list that left me out or it's just not the
situation.

I don't consider myself to be a good old boy. I think the other board
members who actually contribute behind the scenes do a wonderful job.
The hardest working guy on the board, and by far he IS the #1 hardest
working guy on the board is Marlon and he is leaving the board
voluntarily because of lack of time.

How many ways can you split Marlon up? I think Marlon thinks the board
is one way too many. And he has decided to open a position for someone
else to take a shot at doing something.

My respect for Marlon has grown 10 fold. Even if I disagree with some of
his opinions, I believe he is just trying his hardest best.

I would venture to guess that if we all put down our swords and shields
and forgot about those things in the past that have prejudiced us
against each other, we would be far more better off and this
organization would be an even better asset to the wisp industry.

I personally harbor no ill feelings against anyone. I may have my
opinions, but in no way shape or form do I have anything but goodwill
towards everyone.

Sure there are some of us here who are short, crude or rude or rush to
judgment, but we are after all just human and none of us are perfect. We
make mistakes.

I prefer to look past the faults that anyone has and look for the good
in everyone.

Lonnie, WISPA can still use your support. You asked certain things a
couple months ago as a prerequisite to again supporting WISPA with a
vendor membership and we have done these things mostly and want to
remind you that we are an organization of various opinions / ideas who
are just trying to do things that will make being a wisp that much better.

There is no good old boys club.

Sincerely

George

Lonnie Nunweiler