On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 10:19:19AM -0700, Mark Nash wrote:
> Just got off a vacation and picked up this thread.
>
> I have the same "off & on" problem when I put my UPS inline on generator
> power.  The batteries do not charge, instead they drain, even when adjusting
> the sensitivity.

Have you measured the voltage coming out of the generator?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Would you like to see your advertisement here?  Let the WISPA Board know your
feelings about allowing advertisements on the free WISPA lists.  The current
Board is taking this under consideration at this time.  We want to know your
thoughts.