To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 10:37 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Low cost generator

David,

Oh, ok...I missed the original post link to the 3800.00 generator.  After
poking around on the www.electricgeneratorsdirect.com site I came across the
$1959.00 7kW LP & Natural gas genset delivered, tax included, with transfer
switch and $40 check discount.

I'm inclined to bite off on that deal if I knew for certain all my APC's
(500VA and greater) would be happy with it.  <grin>

Ralph,

Kudos on a great score at Home Depot!  Gotta love a motivated "big box"
manager when in their eyes they have an albatross SKU.

Best,

Brad