When you send us something that has been destroyed, its rather difficult to
repair.  Some units are beyond repair,  even at the manufacturer.  Remember
we do not charge for unrepaired units.

Ezlinx.net Inc.
Jack Weinberg, President
69 Public Square , 14th Floor
Wilkes-Barre, PA  18701

570-823-9804
1-866-439-5469

570-823-9867 fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ezlinx.net repairs and refurbishes Motorola, Alvarion, Tranze, Trango,
Proxim and many other brands of wireless equipment.  Call us for all your
wireless neeeds. 1-866-439-5469.