Jack: In general, there are less troubleshooter/radio
repairman training classes and vocational programs in
the public school system.   I had a discussion about
this with my 82 year old buddy who is an old Motorola
radioman and ARRL member.   Part of this stems from
the "buy it and chuck it and replace it with new"
mentatlity.  Many components in seperate are more
expansive then the whole. I have an old Canopy 5.7
radio in my workshop and I think I'm going to just
pull it apart and look at it to learn.  But where does
one "buy an ethernet femaale jack"? just one.

Felix
Silicon Valley

--- Jack Weinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Victoria if you ever have response issues with us
> please call me directly.
>

> Jack Weinberg, President
> 69 Public Square , 14th Floor
> Wilkes-Barre, PA  18701
>
> 570-823-9804
> 1-866-439-5469
>
> 570-823-9867 fax
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Ezlinx.net repairs and refurbishes Motorola,
> Alvarion, Tranze, Trango,
> Proxim and many other brands of wireless equipment.
> Call us for all your
> wireless neeeds. 1-866-439-5469.

=== message truncated ===

photos & more.