For me, I see it as I will do the qualifying (I can pretty much hit
anyone in the area) one I know they are there. I hope they do join and
this helps all wisps, but I also hope its available to non members.
The main concern I have is that Verizon just build out EVDO in my
area, where as it was not here 6 months ago. Who gets the user in
those cases?