David E. Smith wrote:
I need, specifically, a working "Ctrl" key, and key chording. I couldn't find any Windows Mobile SSH client that supported those (when I started on this project a few weeks back, I tested substantially all of 'em). Can anyone confirm/deny whether there's one that works that I overlooked, or if any of the Blackberry SSH clients (Idokorro probably being the frontrunner) will do that?

I know it's a very weird, very specific question, which is why I'm asking here - the folks at the Alltel store wouldn't have a clue what I was asking, or why :)

This is my point from yesterday. These devices are designed to work well with web-based applications. You will spend far less time and money interfacing them with such.

-Matt