Matt Liotta wrote:

This is my point from yesterday. These devices are designed to work well with web-based applications. You will spend far less time and money interfacing them with such.

Hey, if you want to write a Web interface for StarOS, go right ahead. I'm sure Lonnie would love you for it. :)

In the meantime, though, my network has a lot of things that can only be accessed through telnet or SSH, and I have to work with it. Maybe a network where everything has a built-in Web server would be easier to manage, but it would cost a lot of money I don't have (and even if I did, I'd not be in a big hurry to spend).

David Smith
MVN.net