It's not in CPAN but anyone who wants it can send me a request on the members list and I'd be happy to forward it along.

   Sam Tetherow
   Sandhills Wireless

David E. Smith wrote:
Sam Tetherow wrote:
Not that it helps much, but I got you covered for most of the RouterOS stuff. I have a perl class that uses expect to interface with the command line interface for RouterOS.

Is it in CPAN, and if so, what's it called?

I know it doesn't quite fit into your pocket and they only work with cingular (for cell service) but the sony vaio UX's are pretty cool. I've used one a couple of times and the keyboards are really nice considering the form factor and the screens are good. They are pretty pricey though!

That's nearly up to the size of a laptop, though. If you can't carry it with you into Busch Stadium, it's too big. :P

(Sadly, the fact that it only works with AT&T is much more of a showstopper than the size.)

David Smith
MVN.net