We've seen it miss a few things.  And it lacks a firewall.

We suggest PC Cillin from Trend Micro. And the gals at the office really like StopSign.
marlon

----- Original Message ----- From: "David E. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] AntiVirus Sortware

On Fri, September 7, 2007 8:33 pm, Jenco Wireless wrote:
What's everyone using now?  I just got a nasty infection using AVG
(fully
updated).  I guess AVG has not kept up well according to the reviews.

Just out of curiosity, any cites or details on this? We recommend AVG Free
to our subscribers, and have AVG Professional on all the computers in the
office, and have had no problems with it. (As long as it gets updated
occasionally, but you have that problem with any AV package.)

If AVG isn't playing well, I'd like to know about it, so I can look at the
options (thin though they may be).

David Smith
MVN.net

** Join us at the WISPA Reception at 6:30 PM on October the 16th 2007 at ISPCON **
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
** Use Customer Code WSEMF7 when you register online at http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **

**