For my daughter as a night shirt. Anytime I receive an XL, I give to her. If its a medium, then I get to keep it!

Allen

At 07:12 AM 9/11/2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
XXL????  What are you going to do with it??  Make a tent????  :-)

From: Allen Marsalis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:30:01
To:WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Thoughts on 900MHz mesh networks

I was only about a half year off.  Not bad for an old man.  :)   I'm
not sure I remember your youngest though.  A belated congratulations
to you!  I know you are proud of them both.  My son is now a freshman
in high school and has outgrown me already.  Homecoming is this
Saturday.  Wow how time flies. My daughter is 9 and in a few more
years, she might be taller than me as well..

Yeah got one of those old BreezeCom shirts in XXL?  That is, if they
aren't collectors items by now... ;)

Allen

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **