At 01:04 PM 9/13/2007, Brad Belton wrote:
Sorry for the confusion.  No Jack Beech is my brother's (Jack Belton)
brother-in-law.

Ah, yeah now I remember you telling me that years ago. I do appreciate you refreshing my memory. Jack Beech was somehow friends of the CEO (Jay Wright) and after he no longer ran the ISP's, he moved over to the Progames website division. But I'm not sure there was anything Jack could have done to save the day considering the Cornell financing deals, and ridiculous salaries, bonuses, and so forth.

Allen

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **
http://www.ispcon.com/register.php **