From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tim Kerns
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 2:20 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alternative to Meraki mesh??

OLSR allows you to have multiple paths (tcp/IP) to your Internet gateway, a
true mesh system not only allows multiple paths, but will also seek out
different wireless connections to different SSID's to find the shortest path

to the Internet gateway. In the case of OLSR  (of the systems I've seen) it
does not seek a list of SSID wireless connection.

Tim Kerns
CV-Access, Inc.

**
** THE INTERNET INDUSTRY EVENT **