From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of jeffrey thomas
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 11:13 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 3.65 needs more lobbying (was Re: One Ring Networks
ToRollout New WiMAX Service)

All,

Aperto actually has a really killer product launching next month in
3.65.
I would state its a lot more stable than Redline's product due to their
"secret sauce". Its the same platform that is winning carriers overseas.

Airspan- yes absolutely can give you up to 10w EIRP legal- so your
coverage
area for fixed is literally insane- 15km NLOS @ bpsk is possible,
according
to their calculator tool.  outdoor cpe is around 600 or so in single
piece qty-
talk to wireless guys to buy or other resellers.

BTW, I believe they just joined Wispa as a vendor member, for those that
sent me private mails asking them to join.

-

Jeff

----
> > WISPA Wants You! Join today!