I can test at 25 ft out of the back of my truck now.

What I really need is an ability to test at 50-80ft.  I can usualy look
at a site and tell if a 50-60 ft bracketed will do it or not, but once
in a while I am wrong...  Then it costs me.

And I wounder how many I said won't work actually would have...