I just picked myself up off the floor ... pricing came back on the
HurryUp mast:  $1750 list.  (this is from one of the Michigan dealers)
It looks very nice, but that seems excessive.

I looked at these last year, anyone see problems with this:
        http://www.tmastco.com/TelepolePage.htm

Pricing is shown on the webpage (I always like that), about $115.

I would just be trying to hold a Lucaya M1208 at the top. They seem
to imply you can add 10' via another pole, for a total height of 38'.