I'm looking to purchase some small unmanaged switches (5 ports) to use
at business customer locations to connect a Canopy CPE, a VoIP ATA, and
the Netopia router we use for customer installs. I want something as
simple as possible that is ROCK SOLID. No power cycling, no "oops the
switch locked up", no nonsense. It must be unmanaged and require no
configuration (no MikroTik). And did I mention it must be reliable? Low
power consumption is a plus so that the UPS powering the CPE, the
switch, and the ATA lasts as long as possible.

I'm currently looking at the Linksys SD205- does anyone have real-world
experience with these?

Thanks,

--
Patrick Shoemaker