From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Scott Reed
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:06 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] The best Firewall - for the money

True on the license.  So I setup an MT133 as a VPN server on the inside, did
1-1NAT to it on the Sonic, opened the ports on the SonicWall and used the XP
client.

Larry Yunker wrote:
> You can pick up a Sonicwall Firewall/VPN solution starting at about
> $150 from liquidators or $300-$400 from retailers.
>
> The Sonicwall units are pretty easy to set up and they rarely crashed
> or locked up (unlike cheap Netgear/Linksys solutions) ... It's been a
> while since I've used one, but if I recall correctly, Sonicwall used a
> proprietary VPN software which required users to buy a VPN client user
> license (about 50-60 bucks).
>
> Larry

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays Networking, LLC
Wireless Networking
Network Design, Installation and Administration Mikrotik Advanced Certified
www.nwwnet.net
(765) 855-1060

----