I think this is going to be part of it, but i would assume that it would
be more of a speed of access. I can see big companies, such as these in
question, charging extra to access high bandwidth content, such as
youtube etc.  This though, will be paid,  by the content providers to
give priority, and higher bandwidth allocations to these sites.    A
thought would be a GigE link would allow only 500 meg or so to normal
internet sites, but the rest would be reserved for these content sites.

Someone is going to make a buck, and unfortunately, its the backbone
providers.  the Tier 1 guys whos networks are vast and wide.

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
314-735-0270
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*