Tom DeReggi wrote:
> Is it costing you that considering all costs (last mile, transport, NOC)?
> Or just your last mile cost?

Good question. It's not just CapEX that has to be considered but OpEx as
well.
> I know an MTU building can be connected /spliced into street fiber for as
> little as $700 in parts/labor, including only the time start to finish
> installing it.  (not all the beurocracy and planning time)

Which can be quite expensive even in small towns as we have seen from
recent threads on this list.
> There are numerous respected people in this industry that have pitched an
> average Fiber deployment to cost  around $20/mon per sub over 20 years.
> That could mean alot of different things.

Indeed it can. Plus once the fiber is deployed there is a whole host of
OpEx costs that vary greatly
based on what is being delivered.
> I'd be interested in hearing more about what you deliver for $1000/ sub?

As would I. Please share.

--
Charles Wyble (818) 280 - 7059
http://charlesnw.blogspot.com