From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve Barnes
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 3:20 PM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: Scott Reed; Blake King; Rick Harnish
Subject: [WISPA] Tranzeo/Mtik disconnect issue...

I am wondering about a resolution on this. I had a failing StarOS Board
so I switched out to a Mikotik RB411 v3.10.  Now all 45 of my clients
(all are Tranzeo) reset every few minutes. Normally <5min.

I have also noticed that at times the signal Strength on my clients go
super high like a client at -68 will be at -98.  However, if I ping that
client they drop back to the -68. As soon as you stop the Ping the
signal strength on the AP goes back to -99.  If I reboot the Radio it
sets everyone back to Really good signal strength for a while then it
starts to climb.  I had no one over -80 on the star board.  I just had
12 clients the MT said was at -112 to -116.  Ping them and during the
ping they are back to -68.

Help.  I will be a guinea pig if someone wants to look at my tower from
MT.  it can't get much Worse.

Steve Barnes
Executive Manager
PCS-WIN